ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to make their meetings more productive. The workshop will provide countless tips on how to organise and behave in meetings for optimal results.
- Identify the core factors behind meeting productivity
- Balance functionality and rapport
- Take a strategic approach to planning meetings
- Participate effectively in meetings and balance turn-taking
- Show face and manage tact and diplomacy
- Communicate empathy and repair broken meetings
- Handle conflict in a collaborative way
- Chair meetings professionally
- Manage power distance and hierarchy
- Drive creative and solution-finding
- Build confidence and trust among meeting participants
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Find out what makes a productive meeting and assess whether your current meetings are productive or not Explore what the purpose of meetings are in your organization and learn to balance rapport and functionality.
2. Planning Your Meeting
Examine what will make your meeting effective before you meet. Consider the channels, the participants, the environment, the timing and the agenda. Explore the order of business and come up with a comprehensive meeting process.
3. Meeting Mastery
Explore your own meeting skills and find out how to be indirect and tactful. Learn how you can hold the floor when you need to and how you can build empathy with other participants. Find out how to chair effectively and learn to find your assertive voice.
4. Handling Conflict
Learn how to handle conflict in meetings and how to solve impasse. Explore the impact of power distance on meetings and explore ways to create an open, transparent meeting environment.
Discover how to be creative in a productive way. Learn how to brainstorm the right way and how to encourage open participation. Explore how you can elicit ideas from all team members and use praise to build confidence and trust.
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA