ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to overcome presentation fears and learn how to present in a safe environment. Participants will receive plenty of support and be asked to present in small groups. The workshop will employ a blend of practice and theory.
- Identify what makes a good presentation
- Change their perception that presenting is an inherent skill
- Use a basic structure for their message
- Use signposts and transitions effectively
- Warm up their voice before any presentation
- Project their voice confidently
- Use pace and intonation
- Overcome verbal ticks
- Adopt a confident posture and use their bodies for gesturing and transitions
- Learn presence techniques to overcome fear
- Explore how to rehearse professionally before any presentation
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Identify the mindset of a presenter and dispel the myths of what makes some people good presenters. Overcome fear by not aiming for perfection and getting out of the comfort zone.
2. Structuring Your Presentation
Explore how to structure your presentation and connect ideas with signposts effectively. Learn how to ensure the audience can retain key messages. Find out the importance of structure and transition throughout your presentation to ensure cognition and retention of content.
3. Using Your Voice
Find out how to project your voice to the back of the room and speak with an air of confidence. Learn professional-level voice coaching techniques like deep humming to grow the depth of your voice to allow you to command attention more easily in a room and emphasize key points.
4. Confident Body Language
Discover the most common errors presenters make with their body language and how to avoid these pitfalls. Practice everything from what to do with your hands to where to stand and how to move.
5. Overcoming Fears and Stress
Examine the psychology of fear and how to overcome it. Explore practice techniques for calming down and reducing stress before and even during your presentation. Learn what to do when your mind goes blank or you forget words
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA