ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
Creativity has become increasingly more relevant as technology, globalization and a rapidly changing marketplace have led to increased competition. This workshop is designed to help people become more creative in the workplace by discovering both adaptive and innovative solution-finding.
- Ask questions to challenge assumptions
- Use creative problem-finding techniques
- Make plans to increase their diversity of knowledge
- Explain how synthesis works
- Embrace childlike curiosity
- Overcome fear of sharing ideas and criticism
- Use a range of divergent thinking techniques
- Use both adaptive and innovative creative techniques
- Use design thinking techniques to present ideas
- Brainstorm individually and in groups
- Select the best ideas from ideation sessions
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Find out how to correctly identify problems and ask the right questions beginning with the process of identifying and challenging assumptions. Explore other methods including the 10 Question Method and debugging. Learn how to use creative problem-finding techniques like the worst-case scenario.
Learn to develop a growth mindset and the importance of synthesis in creativity. Discover how to use reflection time and deep thinking to forge connections. Discover hacks on how to acquire knowledge quickly.
True creativity is very difficult without playfulness and even silliness. Explores how to unleash the power of play at work and how to achieve child-like states in ideation.
Find out how to use a range of divergent thinking techniques to help generate original, innovative ideas. Explore different brainstorming techniques and how to use adaptive ideation techniques like SCAMPER.
5. Choose and Make
Discover some techniques to help you shortlist and select from the ideas that you choose. Learn how to use some design thinking techniques to present your ideas.
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA