ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for experienced presenters who want to take their presentations to the next level. This workshop will cover both presentation design and delivery through a set of interactive learning points and activities.
- Finetune their messaging and articulate their ‘why’
- Use a non-linear approach to presentation design
- Choose from a range of powerful presentation structures
- Empathize with their audience more effectively
- Use a variety of persuasion techniques
- Build a powerful presentation opening
- Make important sentences impactful
- Build rapport with their audience
- Use their voice and body to greater effect
- Use basic design and cognition principles to develop professional slide decks
- Answer questions more confidently
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Learn how to craft your message and simplify over-complex information. Build the themes of your presentation and ensure you communicate the ‘why’ of your message. Ensure that the ‘takeaways’ of your message are repeated and learn how to get your message to stick.
2. Profiling Your Audience
Examine how to profile your audience and meet their expectations. Explore how to modify your presentation to meet your desired outcome. Tap into your audience’s motivation for listening. Build your slide deck around your audience’s needs.
Uncover a variety of persuasive techniques taken directly from psychology and sales. Find out how to use Stepping Stones, the Power Position, Heuristics, and the science of motivations. Discover how to use the keys to persuasion: time, logic, credibility and rapport.
4. Impactful Language
Find out how to make sure your message sticks. Discover power words and repetition to push your own idea and softening language to describe alternatives.
Discover how to get your message across using gestures, body language, and voice. Explore the same techniques as professional speakers to make sure that the non-verbals match the message. Learn how to answer questions confidently whilst showing face to the questioner.
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA