ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to enhance their communication skills. Find out your communication style and learn to build effective relationships at work through clear and coherent communication.
- Select the right channel of communication
- Develop a message using visual, vocal and verbal channels
- Identify their own communication style
- Recognize the communication style of others
- Use mirroring and matching to build rapport
- Select between formal and informal language
- Improve their spoken pronunciation
- Use direct and indirect communication styles
- Avoid listening filters and biases
- Use active listening techniques like paraphrasing and summarizing
- Write professionally and with business writing etiquette
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Discover your 3Vs and find out how to exploit this toolbox. Select the right channel of communication to match your context. Learn how to create congruence between visual, vocal, and verbal messages
2. Building Rapport
Find out your predominant communication style and its features. Learn to recognize communication style in other people. Use mirroring and matching to build rapport with others and foster closer relationships.
Discover how to speak powerfully. Learn how you can structure your message and simplify your ideas with stories and analogies. Learn how to be diplomatic and use indirect communication to give feedback. Avoid common pronunciation mistakes. Switch effortlessly between formal and informal language.
4. Listening Skills
Enhance your listening skills by working on passive and active listening. Explore your listening filters and prejudices and learn how to listen objectively and consciously. Use active listening strategies like summarizing and paraphrasing.
Learn how to organize your thoughts and write simple effective emails. Use set language and courtesy to ensure that you meet your objectives. Avoid archaic expressions and use modern language.
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA