ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to handle conflict at work better and deal with difficult behaviour in a professional and empowering way.
- Identify internal stresses and how they affect people
- Recognize their own capacity to be difficult
- Find the root cause of difficult behaviour
- Recognize some of the classic difficult people types and strategies for handling them
- Activate empathy and build trust with others
- Observe the warning signs of difficult behaviour before they escalate
- Use a collaborative approach to solve conflict
- Communicate assertively and manage emotions
- Manage upwards and deal with difficult bosses
- se the CEDAR model as a guide for difficult conversations
- Handle conflict with greater confidence
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Discover the internal stresses that make people act out at work. Learn how different factors cause stress for different personality types and the different types of problems that can arise.
2. Understanding Causes
Analyze and discover the cause of problems. Find out whether the problem is based on a conflict of objectives, ideology, or territory. Find out how to approach problems which seem completely irrational.
3. Difficult People
Find out about different difficult personality types and the type of behaviour you can expect to observe from them. Discover what the underlying emotions are behind their behaviour and how you can use emotional intelligence to build empathy and trust with them.
Examine how recognizing personality types in your team can prevent problems in the first place. Learn the pros and cons of various workplace solutions. Develop techniques for resolving problems in your workplace. Discover how to handle difficult bosses.
Unlock the power of assertive communication and empathy. Find out how to manage stress and negative emotions by activating your analytical brain. Learn to listen to the unspoken message by finetuning EQ. Use the CEDAR model to manage difficult conversations.
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA