ASSESSED & GRADED
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for experienced presenters who are more focused on design than delivery. The workshop is specifically for people who need to give high-level and important persuasive presentations.
- Apply a ten-step process to slide design
- Create a compelling audience profile and identify their audience’s communication style
- Identify a convincing problem and solution
- Use quantitative and qualitative evidence to reinforce their message
- Explain the science of storytelling
- Use stories and anecdotes to emotionally connect with their audience
- Sequence information in a persuasive way
- Use data visualisation
- Design slides adhering to the principles of design
- Anticipate blockers and opponents
- Measure their presentation success
Training with Mango maximises action and interaction, blending individual and group exercises. Participants master key concepts through role plays, games, quizzes, case studies, discussions and reflective sessions
Get to grips with the 10-step presentation design process. Reflect on previous presentations and identify the problem they solved and any audience transformation. Use the transformation matrix to identify changes in audience feelings, thoughts and actions.
2. The Audience
Build a complete picture of your audience and their communication style. Learn how to identify different communication styles and how you can modify your approach to build better rapport with your audience.
Learn how to leverage both quantitative and qualitative evidence. Explore how you can counter your own evidence to present an even more convincing case. Learn how to use problem-solution as a powerful way to generate audience interest.
Discover the science of storytelling and how to use stories to connect emotionally with your audience. Learn how to use the different story archetypes to build suspense around your story. Use the right language and tone to tell your story with maximum impact.
Learn how you can use visualization to tell powerful stories with data and illustrate your evidence. Discover the principles of design to ensure that your presentation is faultless.
Talk to us about your training.
GET IN TOUCH
E-13-13-A PLAZA MONT KIARA
2 JALAN KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA